WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!?
All St. Luke's Middle School students are welcome to participate in our 5th Annual Mystery Box Challenge. It's a fun chance to get crazy and creative with friends. Want to know what's in the box this
year? You'll just have to show up the morning of the challenge and find out...MYSTERY BOX CHALLENGE RULES:
- Open to all St. Luke's Middle School students (parents, teachers, and Upper School students cannot participate).
- Sign up as either an individual or a team of 3-4 students (can be in different grades). Individuals will be placed on a team.
- Deadline for signing up is Wednesday, October 10. Registration is online only.
- If registering with a team, a team name and list of participants is required.
- Teams are encouraged to dress in a theme related to their team name.
- No advance preparation is required...just be ready to get creative and have a great time.